Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Women Leg Workout

Women Leg Workout

I am no expert when it comes to women's workouts, however I do know that women want to look toned and fit. I have found the perfect workout for women to do, to tone their legs, glutes and core. This workout is also perfect if one doesn't have a lot of time to spend at the gym and is in a rush. If done without too many breaks in-between it can be done in under 15 minutes. This workout is designed for endurance to give the women that nice toned look they are looking for. I haven't don't the workout myself but I would imagine that the order of the exercises helps hit different areas of the body in just the right order. This order will help you get through the workout without failing due to fatigue.

Women I hope you enjoy!


(This Image was taken from health-heaven.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment