Monday, February 25, 2013
Daily Workout
Today I will be going to the gym to Illinois State University Recreation Facility to do my upper-body workout. I usually workout at the ISU Rec. during the week days and sometimes Saturday, however I generally take the weekend off for rest. At the beginning of each workout, my workout partner and I like to warm-up with an ab workout. After abs we jump into our muscle group fro the day. For Mondays, my workout partner and I like to start the week with chest exercises. For chest, we will do 4-6 exercises and do 3-4 sets (with 1-2 mins rest in-between) of 8-12 reps per set. That way we will be nice and sore the next day knowing we got a great workout in the day before. Its always nice to eat as much lean protein after you workout as you can, therefore your muscles have a source to repair your damaged muscles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment